WHO WE ARE
We are a partnership of seasoned executives with long tenure in private, public, private-equity backed and entrepreneurial start-up companies, laser-focused on increasing or recovering shareholder value through strategy and execution. We bring understanding, experience, relationships and insight to the business improvement, business sale, acquisition or restructuring process.
WHAT WE DO
Our industry orientation is primarily on transportation, logistics, supply chain management, distribution, pooled asset and metals companies using decades of executive management, entrepreneurial experience and a propriety strategic and financial methodology.
We understand how public and private investors and private equity sponsors consider and evaluate companies as well as the attributes private equity sponsors are looking for and prepared to pay up for.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE
We have built companies and divisions of companies from conception and understand the pressures associated with converting ideas into viable businesses.
We have run and optimized the operations and financial management of large and small companies and have developed a proprietary methodology for doing so.
We have bought and sold companies and done the heavy lifting associated with integrating acquisitions into larger businesses.
We know the private equity sponsor community and the “personalities and expectations” of different sponsors. (We recognize the material difference between the ordinary sale transaction of a company, and a "great fit" in a sale transaction between sponsors and acquired businesses.)
Whether it is the acceleration of a business, the positioning of a business for sale, the development of an acquisition strategy, or the restructuring of a business, we have “been there” and are ready to explore how we might be able to assist you.
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS INCLUDE:
- Board service and/or board development;
- Acquisition evaluation and due diligence;
- Preparation of companies for sale to ensure higher purchase multiples and lower risk sale processes (working in conjunction with board-selected investment bankers);
- Turn around expertise including financial restructuring;
- Management of a comprehensive strategic planning process including establishment of goals, objectives, and projects;
- Implementation of management processes to monitor strategic initiatives and track progress.